What you need to get started
- HomeMate Smart Fan Regulator Touch Switch must be added on the HomeMate Smart App.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
4. Set location.
FAN SPEED CHANGE
You can change the Fan speed by sliding the speed bar to 1,2,3,4 or 5
- Slide the speed bar to change the speed, you can see the current speed like it is showing 5
- If you click on Switch the Fan will turn Off
You can use Schedule Feature to create a Schedule to Turn On and Off the Smart Product according to Time, day etc.
- Tap on "Timer"
- Tap on "Add Schedule"
- Set the timings and select the Weekdays and also set the Fan Switch position On or Off. Then Tap on "Save"
- You can make as many Schedule as you want.
- Tap on "Settings"
- You can turn on and off the child lock
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at email@example.com or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.