What you need to get started
- HomeMate Smart Video Doorbell must be added on the HomeMate Smart App.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
4. Set location.
- When someone will press the Doorbell button, you will get notification through HomeMate App.
- If you Tap on the notification, HomeMate App will open showing the Live Stream.
- You can also get notification on you Alexa Enabled Device.
- Once you integrate the HomeMate Skill on Alexa, you will able to see the Camera on Alexa App.
- Tap on camera then tap again to open Live Footage.
- You can also see the live footage on the Alexa App.
- If you want to enable Doorbell Announcement through Alexa, you need to enable that. That means when someone press the Doorbell button Alexa will also give you sound notification.
- Tap on settings present on the top side on the same screen.
- Enable the Doorbell Press Accouchements.
- You can also change the Doorbell sound which will come from Alexa before Announcement.
- Tap on "Doorbell Sound"
- Select any sound of your choice.
- If you have Fire TV or Alexa Echo Show you can also ask the Alexa to show the Live Footage there.
- You need to select the Announcement devices.
- Then you can ask the Alexa like "Alexa Show me the Video Doorbell Footage"
VIDEO DOOR BELL APP INTERFACE
- Open the HomeMate Smart App and tap on the Smart Video Doorbell.
- You will be able to view the Live Footage of the Video Doorbell.
- All the functions are available on this screen.
- Battery Level icon is also there on top left.
- If you want to change the Video Quality tap on the "HD" icon
- Tap on the quality you want to change.
- To listen to the Audio from the Video Doorbell tap on the speaker icon.
- Taping it again will disable the audio.
- To Zoom the Live Footage tap on this Icon.
- You will be able to see the magnified footage.
- To change the view in Landscape mode. Tap on this icon
- The view will change to landscape mode.
- To click the photo from the Live Footage tap on camera icon.
- The Image will be saved on the Phone's gallery.
- To enable talking mode tap on Mic icon.
- You will able to talk with the person behind the Video Doorbell.
- To record a video form Live Footage tap on Video recording icon.
- Tap in once to start then to stop it tap it again, the video will be saved on the phone's gallery.
- For More features tap on double arrow icon.
- All features will be displayed.
- Playback - To see the video recordings saved on your Mobile phone.
- Gallery - To see the photos saved on your Mobile Phone.
- Theme Color - To change the interface theme.
- Night Mode - To see the Night Mode settings of the camera. This Video Doorbell has Night Mode feature to see the footage when the Light is low.
- Device Volume - To change the volume of Video Doorbell.
- PIR - This Video Doorbell has PIR sensor to detect the person movement. You can set the sensitivity.
- Siren - To produce a siren sound through Video Doorbell. Tap the Siren button
- To buy Cloud Storage service tap on "Cloud"
- You will able to see the Plans and the Price. Also you can purchase the service directly.
- Tap on Free Trial to check the prices.
- You can check the orders and active subscription as well.
- To check the messages tap on message center. You will be able to see the activity of the Video Doorbell.
VIDEO DOORBELL MORE SETTINGS
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner for more settings.
- You can check several settings here.
THIS HOMEMATE SMART VIDEO DOORBELL ALSO SUPPORTS CHIME, TO SET IT UP KINDLY GO TO THIS LINK.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.