What you need to get started
- HomeMate Smart Siren Alarm.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
4. Set location.
Note: Please use USB power supply, the backup battery can only work for two days. Plug in the USB power supply and load the battery at the same time, then the Sensor will work in priority.
Steps to connect HomeMate Smart Siren Alarm with HomeMate Smart App
- Install the HomeMate Smart Siren Alarm to its place and give electrical connections.
- Connect your mobile with home Wi-Fi(2.4Ghz).
- Bluetooth and location must be On.
- Open the HomeMate Smart App.
- Tap '+' at the top right corner or 'Add device' button on the Home screen.
- Select Siren Alarm
- Make sure that Smart Siren Light flashes and then tap "Confirm indicator rapidly blink" to go to next step, If the indicator is not flashing quickly, then try to Long press the reset switch for 7 seconds.
- Select Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz and type the password then tap on "Next"
- Add successfully message appears once device is connected.
- It will connect to the HomeMate Smart Siren Alarm.
- After adding you can edit the name of the HomeMate Smart Siren Alarm.
- Tap on pencil mark located after Smart Siren Alarm.
- Type the desired name like "Siren" tap on "Save" then tap on "Done" located on the Top right corner.
Specifications of HomeMate Smart Siren Alarm:
1. Battery: CR123A-3V, Volume: 105db (Max)
2. Power Supply: USB 5V/1A
3. Size: 6.8 x 6.8 x 3.3 cms
4. Wireless Type:2.4GHz
5. Low voltage reminders, Device Sharing, Remote monitoring
6. Push Notification on App
7. Connect Sensor via scene setting in app
Loss or damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations/adjustments/tampering/improper installation of the product are not covered. Also, Accidental/Physical/Water damages and damages due to High Voltage burnouts are out of the purview.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at email@example.com or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.