What you need to get started
- HomeMate Smart Video Door Bell.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
4. Set location.
HomeMate Smart Video Door Bell Configuration
HomeMate Smart Video Door Bell Battery Information
WARNING: Be sure to put 18650 batteries in the correct direction batteries incorrectly causes damage
Note: If the doorbell captures an excessive number of events every day, this consumes battery power a lot, and you need to recharge the batteries earlier than normal, Plus, the batteries are also drained each time you use the Live View to check or speak through your doorbell. To prevent excessive events, you can adjust your motion settings to a lower sensitivity.
- Charging Time: 7 hours using 1A USB charger (not included) (via the doorbell micro USB port)
- Please fully charge the 18650 batteries before use. With normal use, batteries will last between 2 to 3 months.
Steps to connect HomeMate Smart Video Door Bell with HomeMate Smart App
- Install the HomeMate Smart Video Door Bell to its place.
- Connect your mobile with home Wi-Fi(2.4Ghz).
- Bluetooth and location must be On.
- Open the HomeMate Smart App.
- Tap '+' at the top right corner or 'Add device' button on the Home screen.
- Select Video Door Bell.
- Make sure that Smart Video Bell flashes and then tap "Make sure the Indicator is flashing quickly or a prompt tone is heard" to go to next step, If the indicator is not flashing quickly, then try to Long press the reset switch located on the back side of the Smart Door Bell for 7 seconds.
- Select Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz and type the password then tap on "Next"
- Now you will see a QR Code which you need to scan using Smart Door Bell Camera from 15 to 20 CM away then you will hear a successful pairing sound. You will need to tap on "I heard a Prompt".
Add successfully message appears once device is connected.
- After adding you can edit the name of the HomeMate Smart Video Door Bell.
- Tap on pencil mark located after Smart Video Door Bell.
- Type the desired name like "Main Door Bell" tap on "Save" then tap on "Done" located on the Top right corner.
Setup your Wireless Chime
Connect the video doorbell to the doorbell chime, and get instant alert in your home when someone rings the doorbell. Hear the doorbell chime when you are home without checking your video doorbell app! The chime plugs into any wall outlet, you can place it anywhere in the home.
NOTICE: The video doorbell is only compatible with our wireless chime, and not compatible with any other traditional doorbell chimes. The wireless chime is optional. If the wireless chime is not installed, doorbell notifications will go directly to the "HomeMate Smart" app.
Setup your Chime with Video Doorbell
- Before the setup process, be sure your video doorbell has connected to your phone and plug in your chime.
- Press the Tune Button to cycle through 52 different tunes and select a tune.
- Press and hold the Volume Button for 5 seconds until the blue indicator is ON.
- Press the Call Button.
- Press the Call Button again, the chime will automatically play the tune you selected.
Specifications of HomeMate Smart Video Door Bell:
1. Works on Rechargeable Batteries.
2. Micro USB for charging
3. Wireless Type:2.4GHz, BLE (Bluetooth)
4. Push Notification on App.
5. Chime Support- Yes
6. Two Way Communication.
7. Motion Detector with Infrared Sensor.
Loss or damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations/adjustments/tampering/improper installation of the product are not covered. Also, Accidental/Physical/Water damages and damages due to High Voltage burnouts are out of the purview.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.