What you need to get started
- HomeMate Smart Motion Sensor.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
4. Set location.
Move the cover counter clockwise to open back cover and insert batteries
Steps to connect HomeMate Smart Motion Sensor with HomeMate Smart App
- Install the HomeMate Smart Motion Sensor to its place and give electrical connections.
- Connect your mobile with home Wi-Fi(2.4Ghz).
- Bluetooth and location must be On.
- Open the HomeMate Smart App.
- Tap '+' at the top right corner or 'Add device' button on the Home screen.
- Select Motion Detector
- Make sure that Smart Motion Sensor flashes and then tap "Confirm indicator rapidly blink" to go to next step, If the indicator is not flashing quickly, then try to Long press the reset switch for 7 seconds.
- Select Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz and type the password then tap on "Next"
- Add successfully message appears once device is connected.
- It will connect to the HomeMate Smart Motion Sensor.
- After adding you can edit the name of the HomeMate Smart Motion Sensor.
- Tap on pencil mark located after Smart Motion Sensor.
- Type the desired name like "Activity Tracker" tap on "Save" then tap on "Done" located on the Top right corner.
Specifications of HomeMate Smart Motion Sensor:
1. USB input voltage: DC5V/ 2A (USB cannot be used with dry battery, only rechargeable battery)
2. Battery : AAA
3. Standby current : ≤75uA
Alarming current : ≤60mA
Low-voltage notification : <2.2V
4. Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
5. Detection distance : 6M
6. Detection angle : 360°ceiling -installation
7. Installation method: ceiling /wall
8. Working temperature: -10-50' C
9. Working humidity; ≤95%RH
Loss or damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations/adjustments/tampering/improper installation of the product are not covered. Also, Accidental/Physical/Water damages and damages due to High Voltage burnouts are out of the purview.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.