What you need to get started
- Atleast two HomeMate Smart Products already added on the HomeMate Smart App.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
2. Open App and register your account.
3. Create Home in Home Management Setting.
4. Set location.
Steps To Do Grouping Of Smart Lighting Products Using HomeMate Smart App
- Open the HomeMate Smart App.
- Make sure atleast two HomeMate Smart lighting products already added.
- Tap on any of the Smart Lighting Product like "Smart LED Strip 2"
- On top right corner tap on pencil mark.
- Now tap on "Create Group"
- Select all the products that support Group Mode.
- Tap on "Save" on top right.
- You can name the group like "Smart LED Strip Group" then click on "Save"
- Now the "Smart LED Strip Group" will be added.
- Tap on "Smart LED Strip Group" to control all the added products together.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For Whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.