What you need to get started
- HomeMate Smart Batten CCT.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
4. Set location.
Steps to connect HomeMate Smart Batten CCT with HomeMate Smart App
- Install the HomeMate Smart Batten CCT to its place and give electrical connections.
- Connect your mobile with home Wi-Fi(2.4Ghz).
- Bluetooth and location must be On.
- Open the HomeMate Smart App.
- Tap '+' at the top right corner or 'Add device' button on the Home screen.
- Select Smart Batten CCT.
- Make sure that Smart Batten CCT flashes and then tap "Confirm indicator rapidly blink" to go to next step, If the indicator is not flashing quickly, then try to switch the Smart Batten CCT on and off 4-5 times manually.
- Select Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz and type the password then tap on "Next"
- Add successfully message appears once device is connected.
Specifications of HomeMate Smart IR Blaster:
1. 16 Millions Colour (RGB)+Tunable White (2700K-6500K)
2. Wattage: 15W, Lumens: 810*, Dimming 0-100%
3. Type- Concealed, Shape- Round, Cutout- 95mm.
4. Wireless Type:2.4GHz, BLE (Bluetooth)
5. Scheduling, Timer, Scenes, Family Sharing
6. Last State Memory
7. Music Sync, Grouping.
8. Light diameter- 11.4 & W- 3.5 cms, Driver- 10.6 x 4.5 x 2.3 cms.
Loss or damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations/adjustments/tampering/improper installation of the product are not covered. Also, Accidental/Physical/Water damages and damages due to High Voltage burnouts are out of the purview.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.