What you need to get started
- You need to connect Micro USB cable to the Smart IR and other side of the cable to any USB port, Android/IPhone and a 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi Network.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be On.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
4. Set location.
Step One: To connect Smart IR with HomeMate Smart App
- Connect the device from Micro USB side of the cable provided in the box and connect the other side to any USB port.
- Make sure Network Configuration indicator is blinking. If the indicator is not flashing quickly, then long press reset button for 5secs.
- Connect your mobile with home Wi-Fi(2.4Ghz).
- Open the HomeMate Smart App.
- Tap '+' at the top right corner or 'Add device' button on the Home screen.
6. Select Smart Remote.
7. Select Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz and type the password then tap on "Next"
8. Make Sure that Smart IR Indicator flashes quickly and then tap next step. If the indicator is not flashing quickly, then long press reset button for 5secs.
9. Follow the steps on screen, Check the bubble and Tap on "Confirm Indicator link is blinking" then tap on "Next"
10. Add successfully message appears once device is connected.
Step Two: How to add Remote in Smart IR using HomeMate Smart App.
- Tap on Smart IR listed on HomeMate Smart app.
- Tap on "Add Remote Control"
- Now you can select Set Top Box, TV, Air Conditioner, DVD, Etc.
- Select your brand from drop down menu.
- Press any 3 Buttons to check it your IR appliance is responding.
- If not, tap on “Next one” button on the right bottom to choose next Remote model.
- If the appliance is responding using current Remote model then tap on "Select this one".
Specifications of HomeMate Smart IR Blaster:
1. Input Voltage: 5V 1A
2. Infrared remote supported: 8 nos
3. Infrared Frequency: 38 KHz
4. Range: 8 meters
5. Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, BLE (Bluetooth)
6. Scheduling and Share device.
7. Pre-defined remote support, Voice Command support.
Loss or damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations/adjustments/tampering/improper installation of the product are not covered. Also, Accidental/Physical/Water damages and damages due to High Voltage burnouts are out of the purview.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.