What you need to get started
- HomeMate Smart IR Blaster must be added on the HomeMate Smart App.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (and not 5 Ghz).
- Location should be ON.
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON.
Download app and Register account
- Download HomeMate Smart App from App Store or Google Play.
- Use link to download HomeMate Smart app - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
2. Open App and register your account.
3. Create Home in Home Management Setting.
4. Set location.
DIY WITH CUSTOM METHOD TO PROGRAM THE REMOTE
- Tap on "Add Remote Control"
- Tap on "DIY"
- Scroll down then select "Custom Type"
- After reading the instructions tap on "Next Step"
- You need to program your original remote. You need to physically press the same function button on the original remote pointing towards the Smart IR from 3-4 cm away.
- It will show detected signal when you press the function button on the original remote. You can name it.
- Same way you can add available function buttons on the Smart IR using the Original Button.
- Then tap on "Save" to save the configuration or click on "Continue to add more functions.
- You can operate the product using these button through Smart IR Blaster.
For Alexa linking process, click here.
For Google Assistant linking, click here.
For whatsapp support, click here
For any issue or query, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-844-877-2158 between 10 am to 6 pm.