What you need to get started
- Make sure HomeMate Smart app downloaded - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- After registering account in app, Create Home in Home Management Setting and set location.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (not 5G).
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON
Before using Google Assistant to control your smart devices, make sure you meet the following conditions.
- Stable Wi-Fi network.
- Google Assistant and Google Home app on mobile phone (you can download these apps from Google Play Store for Android or Apple App Store for iOS.
- Registered Google account. (If you don’t have an Google account, you can open an account using this link. https://accounts.google.com/signup)
- HomeMate Smart App.
- HomeMate Smart Product.
Download HomeMate Smart App.
You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
Register a HomeMate Smart account and sign in to the App (Refer to App Instruction)
Open the HomeMate Smart App, tap “Register” to register an account, then sign in to the App.
Add device and change device’s name (Refer to App Instruction)
Sign in with the HomeMate Smart account, add the device, then change the device name to an easily recognized word or phrase, like “bedroom light”.
Link Google Assistant with the Homemate Smart App
- Open the Homemate Smart App and add the Homemate Smart product to the App.
- Then open the Google assistant App.
- On Top right click on your profile, scroll down then select "Devices" then click on "Add device".
- Click on "Link a smart home device"
- On top right corner click on search icon, type "homemate smart" click on Homemate smart.
- You will be redirected to the account link page. Type in your HomeMate Smart account username and password, don’t forget to select the country/region where your account belongs to. Then tap “Next Step” to link your HomeMate Smart account. Then click on "Authorize"