What you need to get started
- Make sure HomeMate Smart app downloaded - https://a.smart321.com/homematesmart
- After registering account in app, Create Home in Home Management Setting and set location.
- Phone must be connected to 2.4 Ghz WiFi network only (not 5G).
- Mobile Bluetooth should be ON
Before using Echo to control your smart devices, make sure you meet the following conditions.
- Stable Wi-Fi network.
- Alexa app on mobile phone.
- Registered Amazon Alexa account. (If you don’t have an Amazon Alexa account, https://alexa.amazon.in/)
- HomeMate Smart App.
- HomeMate Smart Product.
Download HomeMate Smart App.
You can scan the QR code below to download the HomeMate Smart App：
You can also search “HomeMate Smart” in either App Store or Google Play to install the App.
Register a HomeMate Smart account and sign in to the HomeMate Smart App
Open the HomeMate Smart App, tap “Register” to register an account, then sign in to the App.
Add device and change device’s name
Sign in with the HomeMate Smart account, add the device, then change the device name to an easily remember word as per your preference.
Link HomeMate Smart account to Alexa
- Open Homemate Smart App, go to your profile or click on "Me", under Third party integration click on "Alexa" click on Get "Link with verification Code" copy the code.
- Open Alexa app, tap on "More" then click on "Skills & games", on top click on search icon, then search “HomeMate Smart”. Select “HomeMate Smart” and tap “ENABLE TO USE” to enable the Skill.
- Paste the Verification Code on Alexa App. Click on Next or Arrow Button. Complete the setup.
- You can also connect your Homemate account with Alexa using Homemate username and password. For that, you need to click on more login methods.
- tap on Link with account Password
- Enter Homemate account username and password
- Tap on next step then Authorize then close.